Rendezvous 2023 is Here!
The original parkour gathering – Rendezvous – is back! And it’s very close now…
The weekend of August 11-13 will see an incredible line-up of international coaches gathered in London to teach a series of workshops, seminars and training sessions designed to help you take your parkour and movement to a whole new level.
- Stephane Vigroux – Parkour Philosophy / Moving with Intent
- Kat Gough – Gymnastic Strength for Parkour / Handstands / Lower Body Flexibility
- Sasa Sevo – Rolling / Balance & Mind / Old School Parkour
- Deni Stoynev – Managing Fear / Line Building / Skills Challenge
- Tom Roy – Spins & Twists / Finding the Stick
- Viktor Andersson – Tactical Movement / Partner Flight / Explosivity through Hypertension
- Flynn Disney – Move From the Heart / Stochastic Risk / Movement as Meditation
- Brandon Sanden – Effort Potential / Underbars and Overbars
- Roberto Santiago and Ben Medder – Body to Body Movement
There are a very few tickets left for this exclusive event, so be lucky and get over to the booking page now!