Parkour Generations is always looking to spread the benefits and teachings of parkour as far and as wide as possible, to as many people as possible. A central part of that is our Network Coaches Scheme. If you are a great parkour coach and would like to start a parkour class in your local area, here’s the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
What is the Network Coach Scheme?
The Network Coach Scheme provides the necessary support, framework, administrative back-end and advertising assistance for any suitably qualified and experienced coach of parkour / freerunning to begin running Parkour Generations classes in his or her region as a freelance sub-contractor.
Our support grows with your local community, leading to more classes as your audience demands. We take care of all behind the scenes work, allowing you to focus on delivering a top quality class – and get paid to do so.
What We Provide:
- Advertising, promotion and branding for your class through the main PKGen website and social media channels.
- Full setup with Teamup, a class booking software, to manage your class attendances and payments. We provide full training and support on use of the system.
- Full administrative support in all other aspects of running your class, whether that be local venue hire (if appropriate), or arranging classes with other agencies such as local councils or schools.
- A local PKGen branded social media presence, to build your local community.
- Full access to the world’s largest and leading professional parkour coaching organisation, for advice and help with any coaching or business questions you may have in the running and success of the class or classes you run.