American Rendezvous Parkour Gathering: June 22-24 2018
The Rendezvous annual international parkour gatherings now happen on FOUR CONTINENTS! And they get started this year with American Rendezvous in the USA next month – June 22-24 2018!
Come join this national event which brings together coaches and participants from across the globe for a weekend of shared experiences and great training. We’re back in Somerville/Boston and we’re looking forward to an even larger event and both new and old faces on the coaching team!
- Friday June 22 – Intro & Specialist Sessions (Locations TBA via email)
- Saturday June 23 – Somerville High School (Gym entrance 79-81 Highland Ave, Somerville, MA)
- Sunday June 24 – Outdoor Training (Locations TBA via email)
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Meet & Greet session to kick off the event on Friday – limited spots available!
- Two and a half days (16+ hours) of coaching from some of the world’s most experienced parkour / Art du Déplacement instructors hailing from around the world.
- 10-12 modules and workshops covering a range of parkour-related topics including modules about strength & conditioning, recovery and recuperation, nutrition, mental training, and the spiritual/philosophical side of training. Plus a few surprises!
- A full day of training on a giant indoor setup
- A full day of training at some of Boston’s best parkour spots.
- Discounted food from local restaurants & vendors
- A “Kids-only” setup and schedule for ages 8-13yo
- Free gear giveaways from some of our local and international sponsors
- An awesome weekend of training and fun!