Records for Recognition
Ready to set some records? Then join us for High Vaultage! Come down to London’s Chainstore Gym as we celebrate the incredible achievement of parkour being officially recognised as a sport in the UK!
In January 2017 parkour was officially recognised as a sport in the UK, giving it the same status as football, judo, rugby and every other other recognised sport in the country – and to celebrate this momentous and historic achievement we are holding a special community even at our London Parkour Academy on Sunday March 19th : High Vaultage!
This month also marks the 3rd anniversary of the founding of the Chainstore Gym itself, so it’s bit of a double whammy event… 😀
And to mark the occasion we thought we’d set a couple of WORLD RECORDS… which we hope you’ll be part of! The records we’re going for are:
1. 100 people making 10,000 vaults in just one hour.
2. 100 people balancing on rails at height.
Followed by an evening of training, good music and fun for all at the Academy!
The event is open to everyone 7 years old and over to take part in, and is entirely FREE to attend. Here’s the detail:
- DATE: Sunday March 19th
- TIME: 2pm onwards
- VENUE: Chainstore Gym & Parkour Academy
- TICKETS: 100 spaces only for those who want to take part in the record attempts!
If you just want to come down, cheer people on and then train and move once the records are done, no need to book a ticket just come on down and be part of a very special occasion.
19th March, 2017.
14.00 – 21:00
- 7 Years old +
- Must register for a ticket IF you want to be part of the 100 record-breakers
- Bring lots of positive energy!